To have young and healthy skin, it is crucial to take care of it every day. This includes regular cleansing twice a day, applying moisturizer and using active-rich treatment serums. To this must also be added the application of a mask at least once a week. In this article, we will mention the different types of face masks.
• A moisturizing mask This is the type of mask that should be used regularly to preserve the skin's elasticity and suppleness. It can be applied to all skin types, but is often essential for older or extremely dry skin. It helps soothe redness and inflammation while deeply nourishing and hydrating the skin. Thus, it becomes smooth and plump.
• A purifying mask Purifying masks are often made from green or white clay, or charcoal. Their main role is to absorb excess sebum on the surface of the skin. Thus, they clean it in depth by removing all the impurities blocked in the pores. They also help tighten pores for a toned effect. Purifying masks are highly recommended for oily skin.
• An exfoliating mask This mask is used on average once a week to remove dead skin and stimulate cell renewal. Its composition generally contains an exfoliating active ingredient such as fruit acid, but you can also use natural ingredients such as coffee or sugar, provided you mix them with vegetable oils so as not to be very abrasive.
• A lightening mask This kind of mask is recommended to unify the complexion, lighten the skin and restore a natural glow. This is why it should be used regularly to treat mature skin that often suffers from hyperpigmentation and a dull appearance. The brightening mask is therefore ideal for regenerating cells, getting rid of toxins, removing spots and evening out the skin.
• A firming mask As its name suggests, this mask has the mission of smoothing the skin, fighting wrinkles and the signs of aging. It is therefore ideal for aged and mature skin. This is to restore the youthfulness and natural radiance of the face. The firming mask therefore renews the cells and deeply nourishes the skin to give it a power of resistance and firmness.